Low Cost Clinic
We are now looking for a self-employed massage therapist to join us in our low cost clinic from the beginning of September at our Angel and Leyton locations.
Interested therapists should be/have:
- available Tue/Thu morning/midday and one Sunday per month
- registered self-employed
- convenient to East/Central London
- a minimum £5 million insurance
- a minimum Level 4 in sport & remedial massage therapy (though we do sometimes consider outstanding Level 3’s)
- a member of a professional body and CNHC-registered
- hard-working, enthusiastic and motivated to be an amazing massage therapist
If you’re interested, please send an email to [email protected] confirming your availability.
We’ll then send you the full job description and details of how to apply.
At Leyton Sports Massage, we want to work with dedicated, enthusiastic therapists who want to be the best in their field. We know that our clients only get the best care when we’re the best, and we have regular monthly trainings as well as one-to-one support for every therapist at the clinic.
If you’re a proactive massage therapist who’d like to work in a supportive, engaging environment that focuses on therapist support and development as well as providing excellent service to our clients, we may be the right clinic for you.
Here’s what we look for:
Well-presented and good communicator
Passionate about learning and developing as a therapist
Strong working knowledge of anatomy & body mechanics
Minimum Level-4 in sports massage, remedial massage or clinical massage therapy
CNHC-registered or be willing to apply
Member of a professional body
Registered self-employed with minimum £5 million insurance